Friday, May 25, 2007

Introduce myself shortly.

Hi I'm Smith,
I have been working with computers and telecommunication engineer for about 6 year at Siemens company and mostly interested in technically such computer ,micro controller,electronic circuit design(Audio pre and power amplifiers used vacumm tube and solid state devices), programming(Windows,Micro Controller,Website scripts)
My previous things I did since about 8 years ago:
Audio Amplifiers
- Stereo vacumm tube pre amplifier.
- Stereo solid state power amplifier .
100 watts rms/8 ohm load
Direct coupling circuit from input through output and drived to voltage amp stage class A then pass to high current amp stage with very high "FT" parameter power transistor pair complementary connected without ballast resistors.
My robot for university contest.
In 1998 I studying at faculty of engineering and had the opportunity to set my team work group to join robot soccer contest (I may post to picture later).
However right now I'm interesting to make online business and would like to share everybody here my revenue got from my experiences with such contextual programs (eg. adsense, Bitvertiser) affiliate programs and more.....
Thank you to read me.. :)

No comments: